Monday, October 30, 2006

Caribbean Snow

This married woman goes alone on a vacation trip in the Caribbean Islands. Once there: fun, swimming, beach, black lover, all muscles, hot body. After two weeks, on their last evening together, the woman asks him: "Say, why don't you wanna tell me your name? After all, we've known each other for two weeks now, and you still dont want to tell me your name. Why is that?" "Because you will laugh at me if I tell you!" She promises she won't laugh, and he tells her "My name is Snow", so she starts laughing her heart out. "See, I told you you're gonna laugh at my name!" "No, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing when imagining what my husband will look when I'll tell him that on my every day here I had 12 inches of snow!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home