Monday, December 07, 2009

The humpback walking throught the cemetery

One morning at the market, the limping beggar accidentaly meets his long time friend, the humpback.
"Hey bro', how've you been doin'?" says the humpback.
"Okay, bro', I'm okay...
But what happen'd to you? You seem to stand a bit more upright today?"
"Well, let me tell you.
Last night, as I was walking through the cemetery, it was all raining and the wind was blowing,... really creepy... And as I'm walking with my head down, trying not to be scared, all of the sudden I hear a terrifying shout behind me: << HEEYY! FREEZE! >> And I freeze. (and almost shit my pants...)
<< WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? >>
I say, << Forgive me,... I'm nobody,... it's just me, the hunchback, just passing through the cemetery on my way home..... >>
<< AND WHAT'S THAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR BACK? >>
<< What,.. this?... Is just my hump.... >>
<< GIVE IT TO ME!! >> the demon says, and stretches his hand to grab my hump.
As I see this, I start running like a racehorse, and don't stop until I get home, and hide under the bed."

"That is so fucking unbelievable... And this is how you got rid of the hump?
Maybe I should go also, maybe he will fix my damn leg..."
"Yeah, maybe you should..."

The next night, the limping beggar goes to he cemetery. Again, a horrible rain and chilling wind surround him, but he keeps going, looking at the ground and dragging his legs through the mud. Suddenly, a creepy shout behind him: "FREEZE WHERE YOU ARE!"
"...."
"WHO ARE YOU, AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
"...Errr... excuse me... Er... I'm nobody... just me, the limping beggar, passing by... on my way home..."
"AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR BACK?"
"...Er... nothing... there is nothing on my back...."
"THEN HERE, TAKE THIS HUMP!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home