Monday, June 25, 2007

This is how business is done

Jack, who is a smart businessman, talks to his son:
-I want you to marry a girl of my choice.
Son: -I will choose my own bride!
Jack: -But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter.
Son: -Well, in that case...
Next, Jack approaches Bill Gates.
-I have a husband for your daughter.
Bill Gates: -But my daughter is too young to marry!
Jack: -But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: -Ah, in that case...
Finally, Jack goes to see the president of the World Bank.
-I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President: -But I already have more vice-presidents than I need!
Jack: -But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law.
President: -Ah, in that case...

This is how business is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home